[amayausers.com] Re: Rotary hook timing/needle centering

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 19:48:56 UT

This message was posted by KERRMINATOR on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/733.html#000001

There's always the possibility of screwing something up :-D But I think you'd
be OK to do it. If you don't feel comfortable, you can always call up tech
support and see if they'll walk you through it step by step over the phone.
I've haven't had to fix the hook timing, or center the needles before so, I
can't really say how difficult it is, but you had mentioned something about
colored thread being in where the bobbin thread is, that I've had happen
before. Except there was a lot of thread, we had to take off the needle plate
and there were YARDS of thread wrapped around in there and it took a while to
get it all out. Something like that could also throw things off and give you
problems.