[amayausers.com] Re: Rookie of all Rookies

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:43:50 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/45.html#000003

IF you buy a machine through Melco, as far as I know-the first week of training
for 2 people, and a second week followup within a year (so I was told) is
free...it's built into the price. All other classes, or even the beginning
training if you bought a 'used machine' on your own-cost's money and it may
sound expensive. BUT trust me-this machine is NOT a 'plug and play' toy. Ever
since the disastrous first half year we had ours-I strongly recommend to anyone
to get the training after you order the machine before it even arrives!
Otherwise you don't have a clue what to do. Even the basic 'maintenance'
procedures can save you a ton of repair bills if you did something wrong at
home with no training. 5 days of training will MORE than make up for the cost
when you get home and start running the machine. I went to New Jersey-and can't
say enough GOOD about his classes there-we knew nothing before we arrived-had
our machine for 6 months and nothing would work right. Came home from
 training-and we were off and running because we finally knew what we were
doing!