[amayausers.com] Re: Rookie of all Rookies

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:43:45 UT

This message was posted by Barbara on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/45.html#000010

Linus,
Yes, I do have a business but right now I am home based.  I have been doing
this for a long time as a hobby but decided to try making money with this very
expensive hobby.  We live in the Bulverde area and I cater mostly to schools
and business.  It is hard to get business when you are home based unless you
really beat the bushes.  The name of my company is Stitches and Tees, LLC.  I
recently incorporated because of advice from someone.  Not sure if that is the
right move or not.  Where in Texas are you?

Barbara in Texas