[amayausers] Rollin' Rollin' Rollin...

  • From: <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:37:37 -0500

Keep those thread feed rollers rollin'.... Everybody sing!

Ok, so I now can join the secret handshake club.  Replaced my first thread
feed roller tonite.  Figured it out after threadbreak, followed by
threadbreak, followed by... You get the idea.

Kinda surprised because we really havn't gotten into huge volume in the year
we've been using our princess.  But I guess given the stories here, it was
to be expected.

Anyhoo, how much do these buggers run?  We have one spare left, and I am
guessing I better order more.

Also, how often have you all had to replace these and... Have they come out
with the improved "less wear" design?  Maybe they can talk to the imagineers
at EPCOT in Walt Disney World who had to completely re-engineer the tires on
the Test Track ride because they were wearing out too quickly :)

John