[amayausers.com] Re: Revise a design to sew out well on a towel ...

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 20:34:39 UT

This message was posted by Jo-Anne on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1540.html

I have a design that sews out beautifully on broadcloth but when I did a test
sew out on a towel it turned out terrible.

I used cut away backing and solvy on top.

I was given this design by someone who has a home embroidery machine.  I don't
know if she digitized herself or not.  I have used it many times, but always on
a fabric without any loft or pile.

Is there someone who would be willing to take a look at the design to see where
I need to make adjustments?  Sadly, the gal I got the design from passed away a
couple of years ago, so I can't ask for her assistance.  I don't digitize
myself, so I am at a loss.

Thank you,
Jo-Anne