[amayausers.com] Re: Note: Melco World free online class being offered!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 19:56:53 UT

This message was posted by MJ on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1260.html

I thought some might want to know about this free online class being offered,
if you don't already know about it. This is from the email I received.

"A message to all members of MelcoWorld
Join us for a Live Video Training Session.

This session is FREE!

Starting at 6pm MST on November 30th, two certified Melco technicians will
deliver a live training session on the basic maintenance procedures for AMAYA
embroidery machines. There will also be a live chat feature, enabling you to
ask questions in real time.

Simply visit MelcoWorld.com to tune in. The video feed and chat window will be
available on the home page."

MJ