[amayausers] Re: "Retail" embroidery charges

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 08:13:10 -0400

Read my notes below....any capital (or sometimes lower case) letter
in parentheses is the 'discount' code. It can be just one letter (C)
or combinations. Whatever the 'letter' is near is at that discount
according to the chart I listed below. So if each price column has
one letter near it (this company starts with (C), then (D) it means
that price is going to be discounted according to that letter code.
Setups, artwork, screen charge-usually are going to be a (G, or V)
which is only 20% but I've seen companies where you get NO discount
on some extra charges.
If you get any catalogs in the mail for advertising specialties, look
around the prices and information listings-you will spot the pricing
if that catalog is a 'retail' catalog. No need for ANY of you out
there to pay RETAIL for advertising goods-because you are already in
business in the 'graphics' industry you can register to sell ad
specialties and get 'self promo' goods with your name on them for
major discounts... the companies hope you then will get orders for
their goods from other customers.
Just email me direct and I'll help you do it.
Why pay someone else your money?
For this commercial embroidery information, you may want to keep some
of the companies on file in case you get orders for large jobs that
are more than you can handle-or someone just HAS to have embroidered
hats for under $5 or something...you can take the order, farm it out,
and still make a profit!
Roland