[amayausers] Re: "Retail" embroidery charges

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:02:11 -0400

There has been a thread (haha) in the amaya chat about suggested
pricing-just got this info in from Atlas Embroidery. They do have a
'contract' wholesale price list but I haven't logged in to check it.
Thought this handy price list could be of use to many here that were
wondering what the 'going rate' might be. This could be printed out
and used for reference if needed. I am not 'schilling' for the
company...so I won't post their website....just passing along this info!
Roland

Sunrise Graphics

Qty
Stitches
Price
Stitches
Price
Additional Stitches
(C)
1-12 pcs
0 - 6,999
$5.00
7K to 10K
$5.84
Add $0.59 per K
(D)
13-24 pcs
0 - 6,999
$3.85
7K to 10K
$4.62
Add $0.47 per K
(D)
25-60 pcs
0 - 6,999
$3.47
........ Over 7K .......
Add $0.39 per K
(D)
61-120 pcs
0 - 6,999
$3.31
........ Over 7K .......
Add $0.36 per K
(D)
121 - 249 pcs
0 - 6,999
$3.23
........ Over 7K .......
Add $0.31 per K
(D)
250 - 499 pcs
0 - 6,999
$3.08
........ Over 7K .......
Add $0.30 per K
(D)
500 - 749 pcs
0 - 6,999
$2.93
........ Over 7K .......
Add $0.28 per K
(D)
750 - 1200 pcs
0 - 6,999
$2.77
........ Over 7K .......
Add $0.27 per K
(D)
1201 - 2500 pcs
0 - 6,999
$2.62
........ Over 7K .......
Add $0.25 per K
:: ALL STITCH COUNTS ROUNDED TO NEXT THOUSAND ::
Additional Charges

Digitizing Minimum charge $50.00 (G) for a typical logo. Prices vary
based on stitch count and complexity.

Tape Edits: $25.00 - when we have to change a current logo.

Personalization: One line $6.00 (A); 2 lines $8.00 (A)

All Dr. Names with specialization: $10.00 (A)

Hat Backs: Minimum charge $3.30 (A) when doing the front (under 4,000
stitches)

Bags: Based on Difficulty. Min. Add. $1.00 (A) each

Metallic Thread: Add $0.25 per piece

3D or Foam: Add $2.00 (A) per piece

If you take advantage of our stock embroidery designs, and order more
than 12 pieces, there is no set up charge. We have 20,000 designs
ready to go - just add your personal touch! If under 12 pieces there
will be a $10.00 set up charge.