[amayausers.com] Re: Red Kap Work Shirts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 13:55:31 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/480.html#000004

I'd hazard a guess that Cornerstone AND Red Kap are made by the same factory
and are just 'brand names'...same as every shirt distributor has their own
'house brand' but they all come from the same factory.
Harvard Square, Outer Banks, etc.-there are only so many mills making the
stuff-even YOU can get your own 'brand' shirts made up with a large enough
order to the factory...
I've been wearing Cornerstone workpants for the past year and they have
outlasted LL Bean pants that are identical...and LL Bean, EMS, Land's End-all
of them-do not own a factory but are just made with their label on it.