[amayausers] Re: Red Kap

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 16:48:38 -0400

Red Kap's website is redkap.com. You can buy directly from Red Kap but you have
to agree to buy $5000 per year. Virginia Ts sells them at a 10% markup. All
other distributors sell them at similar mark-ups. The items do not ship from
Virginia, they ship from several warehouses that Red Kap has across the U.S.
There are several other distributors but I use VA-Ts because I buy other stuff
from them since UPS ground is next day for me.

From: "Alan & Margaret Jannuzzi" <wishesinstitches@xxxxxxx>
To: "'Amaya Users'" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 12:52:08 -0700 How does Red Kap work?  Can we only buy
from distributors?  I can not
find their home page on the internet?  Thanks Margaret

Alan and Margaret Jannuzzi
Wishes in Stitches Embroidery
4502 W Buffalo, Chandler Az. 85226