[amayausers] Re: Quick hoop placement question...

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 20:02:51 -0600

Peter,
        I have found this little rule of thumb to be handy when placing a left
chest design.
Just a little off the collar's edge where it meets the shoulder seem (about
a half an inch or so) and draw a mental line straight down.  Now draw a
mental horizontal line from the center of the sleeve seem where it meets the
body of the garment.  Where these two lines meet should be a good indication
of where you want to place the center of a left chest logo.

        If you go off the placket, every shirt is different.  And this also
works
pretty good for just about any size shirt as well.

Ed Orantes