[amayausers] Re: Quick hoop placement question...

  • From: Peter Strike <strikesystems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:37:52 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Brad,
the 6" from center looks right.  But I'm looking at it and I think I've
got to go a little lower from the shoulder seam (taking a cue from the
2nd and 3rd buttons on the placket).  But it was slightly reassuring to
know that the hoopers don't go that high; and knowing that I'd kind of
have to eyeball it anyway.

Thanks for the response,
Peter