[amayausers] Re: Question on Dakota OFMs

  • From: "Ernest Aguilar" <ernie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:12:46 -0700

A 250%-300% increase on a design is pretty high. As a digitizer, when the
design is programmed there are lots of changes that are done between a small
design and a large one, for instance.... I may use a satin stitch on a small
design but If I blow it up 300% then the Satin stitch may need to be changed
to Fill.

Also details are much better digitized at larger sizes, so the small design
may not have the details needed.

There are very few designs that will stand that kind of increase with out
some work.

Ernest Aguilar CEO
Lancaster Uniform Cap Co., Inc.
lovecars.com Embroidery