[amayausers] Question on Dakota OFMs

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:13:03 EDT

Hi all,

I just purchased the Dakota Collection in OFM format. How easy or possible
is it to enlarge a design without a lot of editing in Design Shop? I don't have
 DS (yet) but there are 4 designs (small, left chest size) that this gal I'm
going to be doing jackets for uses as jacket backs (so a 2 x 3 enlarged to a
6 x  9; so a 250%-300% increase). If it's really easy, is there someone that
would be  interested in enlarging these 4 designs? I have a demo of DS and it
looks easy  but I don't know for sure.

I also need to know if anyone is interested in editing 4 designs (ofm
format) and what the charge would be (removing item/text & replacing with
corresponding stuff).

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)