[amayausers] Re: Purchased designs

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:11:07 -0800 (PST)

Ok, I think I have the idea, but how do I get the fonts opened when I have the
design open???  Example:  I have a design open and I want to add nems from Dom
Casual font which is also on the same CD??

  Darlene
Jo Leftwich <leftwichjo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Darlene, Highlight that element in the design or, if
it isn't plain where it is, change it to wireframe and
find the part you want to copy. Right click on the
heading and click copy and paste it in the order you
want it to sew. If you want to move it around, click
on the first element under the heading and hold down
the shift key while clicking on the last element. Move
that design where you want it, or size it , or reverse
it, etc.
--- Darlene Weber wrote:

> Can someone tell me how you can insert the fonts and
> designs that are purchased from a company such as
> Grand Slam designs?/
>
> I am using a design from the same disc that has
> the fonts on it and I can't figure out how to add
> the fonts when I have opened the design. I am also
> wondering if there is a way that you can duplicate
> an object in a design?? Example: I am working on a
> Grandpa design and I need more fish and need to add
> the names.
>
> Thanks for all of your help!!!
>
> Darlene

> http://www.amayausers.com/list