[amayausers] Purchased designs

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amaya <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 10:19:39 -0800 (PST)

Can someone tell me how you can insert the fonts and designs that are purchased
from a company such as Grand Slam designs?/

  I am using a design from the same disc that has the fonts on it and I can't
figure out how to add the fonts when I have opened the design.  I am also
wondering if there is a way that you can duplicate an object in a design??
Example:  I am working on a Grandpa design and I need more fish and need to add
the names.

  Thanks for all of your help!!!

  Darlene