[amayausers.com] Re: Problems with Design Shop Pro+ V9

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 18:54:32 UT

This message was posted by MJ on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/750.html#000004

I had trouble running DS also before I upgraded and bought a new computer. Now
I don't usually have problems except once in a great while. It's not a new
computer with Windows 8, it's Windows 7 and for the most part I don't have
problems.
As far as customer service, I hear where you're coming from. You just have to
be persistent and unfortunately put up with it. There are still bugs in DS but
they seem to not do any updates until the complete new Version comes out. I
think they're more into hardware than software at Melco. But the machine and
software are great when everything's running well! Good luck to you!
Digitizing is fun, but I would really recommend a new computer. JMHO