[amayausers.com] Re: Problems with Design Shop Pro+ V9

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:20:02 UT

This message was posted by crossthread on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/750.html

I have had this software for some time now and have never been able to figure
it out. I try to make simple edits, and sometimes the stitches disappear. Even
when I try to convert a design to wireframe to adjust something the stitches
disappear on my screen. I have to shut down the program and start again. It is
so frustrating.
I put a call into Melco tech yesterday and only got an "attitude" and wanted me
to pay for service. I had questions I should have asked a long time ago. He
spoke so fast and was very rude.
Has anyone else experienced the problems I am having with this software? I have
a friend who has it and loves it.
Also, I am very very displeased with the service I have received. They were so
helpful when I was purchasing my equipment but have been less than that since
then.
I sent in a complaint about my latest phone call but have yet to hear from
anyone!