[amayausers.com] Re: Pricing Applique for Baseball Uniforms

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 19:59:50 UT

This message was posted by Maggie21 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/157.html

Hi All,

I am in the process of pricing out some baseball uniforms.  Customer is
interested in embroidering an applique team name (Marlins with tail) and
numbers on back and front.  I have a price (working on some more pricing) on
what the letters and numbers will cost me but don't really know how much I
should charge the customer.  What is the most cost effective way to do this
job?  This is our first time doing this and from what I can see it's going to
be a TON of work.  Any suggestions from some of you pros out there, I would
greatly appreciate any information that you experts can provide.

Thank You!!!!!!

Maggie