[amayausers] Re: Pressure Foot Stuck in the Down Position

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 20:56:49 UT

This message was posted by Mother Lode Custom Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/74.html

Help!
I oiled my hook and blew everything out of my Non-XT Amaya this morning (Daily
Routine) and have been sewing for about 4 hours. Then out of no where in the
middle of sewing a design the pressure foot goes down then the machine tries to
move back and forth bending my needle. I tried the head up command and it did
nothing, so I turned of the computer and the Amaya and reset them.  Nothing
Happened - pressure foot still down. I took a wirecutters and cut the needle to
get it out and have tried to reset the computer and Amaya several times.  The
only error message is "Color Change Stepper Index Error Off Index while
Sewing". Nothing is happening! The Amaya will not take any commands. Any HELP
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Stacy
Mother Lode Custom Embroidery