[amayausers] Re: Thin Reflective Econo Vests

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:36:09 -0400

How many do you need? Somewhere here I have Ad specialty catalog
with that stuff...the super lightweight but reusable.
SANMAR also has the new 'highway safety limegreen' or yellow whatever
you
want to call it, with the reflective stripes.
But let me know what kind of quantity and I'll dig out a catalog for
you.
Roland
Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx