[amayausers.com] Re: Presser foot and needle plate

  • From: Genie Zenowich <blackhurstneedleworx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 16:44:30 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Rod.
I'll be ordering parts tomorrow. I've found the tech manual. My son loaded
'all' the software, so I bet the parts info is in there somewhere. I'll have a
look. Grandpa Stitch, now that sounds rather grand! The color change motor is
still growling. Sometimes it's louder than others. Haven't pinpointed if there
is anything that corelates to it. I may have to break down and do the
unthinkable... I hear there's a new tech in town....But I don't think that's
the same thing as a new sheriff in town. I guess I'm just a dreamer and keep
hoping that some how, some way you and Sharon would find a way out in this neck
o the woods.

Thank you, again. You are ever so generous with your time and knowledge. If I
were to get really lucky and somehow a new machine were to fall in my lap, we
would have to come up with another name, cause I don't think I could part with
old Stitch.

Happy Trails,
Genie z