[amayausers.com] Re: Presser foot and needle plate

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 21:10:39 -0600

Genie,

It sounds as if the tension spring that presses down on the ratchet wheel may
be broken and needs to be replaced on old Stitch.....What version of software
are you running now?  Yes the broken presser foot ratchet spring and the thread
breaks are probably related.....check out your "parts CD" to see how this
little contration fits together, and for the part number, it is easily replaced.

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer