[amayausers.com] Re: Placement of back design

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:25:12 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1306.html#000007

Get your hat visually centered on the needle, then go into Maintenance and do
'head down' to center the needle WITH the hat on the machine...and adjust if
you have to (BRING THE NEEDLE UP FIRST) until you get the needle dead center in
the seam. NOW click on your laser and see how far off that red dot is from
center...and you'll know on all future hats where to put the dot to end up with
the needle centered if you can't line it up visually looking down the needle. I
find looking straight on at the needle and hat I can line it up, Sue has to use
the laser dot but knows the off-set space. Each to his own! Just remember you
have to check each and every hat...no matter how good you think you are at
hooping the hats they are not going to line up the same!