[amayausers] Re: Ordering on Melco Website

  • From: "Big Bear Threads Sales" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:44:06 -0500

I think they need a new web master, there website is crap, I expect more out of such a big company, my site looks and navigates better and all it cost me was a few custom caps.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Big Bear Threads Sales" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:32:46 -0500
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers] Ordering on Melco Website

Does anyone else have trouble ordering on melcos website. Seems like it was
thrown together. Very hard to navigate and no details on products.