[amayausers] Re: Opinions please

  • From: "Wolf Embroidery" <Wolfemb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:37:21 -0400

I can only advise on the thread.  Madeoria sent me a sample pack and it
includes the adapter.  I was one of those complaining about the hats but
since resolved the problem.  Ignore the guideline.  Put the pressure foot
all the way up and increse the material thickness alot.  It worked for me
but I'm sure others have some other ideas.  Just jump in that's what I did.
You'll be glad you did.

Lisa
Wolf Embroidery