[amayausers] Re: Opinions please

  • From: Vfs762@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 00:50:17 EDT

Wendy,
No opinion on the thread, as I still have plenty that came with my machine,
plus some smaller spools, from my bernina.  But if I can do caps with no
problem-- I am sure you can.  I have the WACF and once the hat slipped (hooping
error) and messed up the outline, at the recommendation of the tech I ordered
the
tensioner, it came last week, but i havent tried it yet.
I just followed the instructions in the book, with no problems except on that
one hat.
You can do it.
By the way all I just stitched about 120,000 stitches with no breaks.  I am
loving this now, thanks to all of you and your support.
Vicki