[amayausers.com] Re: Opinions needed re: hook wash

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 15:50:48 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1275.html#000001

The hook wash works well- I can't stand the smell.  I've had a can for almost 3
years, and it's still nearly full.  But I don't do the sticky backing.  Do you
have compressed air available (not canned air- not nearly strong enough)?  Use
the hook wash and blow out the area thoroughly afterward and wipe the machine
down.  Don't forget to oil the hook and the trimmer after you use it.  The hook
was (nor WD40) is a replacement for oil.