[amayausers] Re: Old Dakota Design Search

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:55:23 EDT

Thank you so much. I happen to have a 2003 catalog! So I scanned the  design,
and traced it for a vector graphic. Now to digitize it!

Dorothy

In a message dated 8/20/2007 2:28:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
It looks  like DT1830 - 1.89W x 2.91"H
Dakota no longer publishes DT designs anymore  but they have changed some DT
designs to other codes, I would call  them.

Steve

From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [amayausers] Old Dakota Design Search
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 23:43:43  EDT

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good picture of an dakota design  that is no longer
available for purchase. I have a photo but I can't see  the fill texture. I
have  no
idea of the number and of course I  can't search for it. So if someone has
had
the dakota collection for  awhile and will be willing to do a search let me
know  and I can  forward you the photo. Or better here is a link on my
website:
_www.beeembroidered.com/dakotacross.html_
(http://www.beeembroidered.com/dakotacross.html)

Any  help would be greatly appreciated. All I need is a rendition of  the
stitched file. Thanks!

Dorothy  Compton, Owner
Bee  Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_  (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Embroidery,  Screenprinting, Rhinestones,  Vinyl