[amayausers.com] Re: Off topic-anyone heard from Julie in Kona

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 01:04:43 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/11/58.html#000006

I'm home!  Going through about 400 or more emails.  One of the problems I had
was that all of Hawaii was down for awhile. No email, no internet.  Got the
internet back, but my emails were all screwed up.  So now I have tons of them.

Vacation was great.  Our Classes were great.  We had Joyce Jagger.  Got a lot
of good hints.  Lots on pricing and running your business.  Networked.  Good
food, good company, good siteseeing.  But I am glad to be home.

Juli in Kona