[amayausers.com] Re: Off topic-anyone heard from Julie in Kona

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 04:09:05 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/11/58.html#000005

Had a great time on the cruise and sad it is ending but Juli will be home
soon...I did tell her you guys were concerned as well.

Wished you all were here as it was an awesome group this year and we had so
much fun we even decided on where next years cruise was going to be as we
really didn't want it to end.  Stay tuned for more and we will be releasing
more information soon...