[amayausers] Re: New Rollers - thread not staying in the groove

  • From: "SUE" <uzzzeee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 11:54:39 -0400

New Rollers - thread not staying in the grooveWE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. WE TRIED
EVERYTHING AND THE TECH TOLD US TO PUT THE OLD SET OF ROLLERS BACK IN. THIS WE
DID, AS YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO CHANGE OVER A SET.
WE DON'T THINK THE NEW ROLLERS ARE PERFECTED YET. HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED THAT A
GARMENT YOU MAY RUN ON A 8 FOR A LONG TIME ALL OF A SUDDEN CHANGES AND NOW
NEEDS TO BE A 6????
CAN'T FIGURE THAT OUT. THANKS, LINDA