[amayausers] Re: New Rollers - thread not staying in the groove

  • From: "LiVawne G. Moore" <Moore-Embroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:39:07 -0500

Is there a trick for getting the rollers and covers in?  Angle it this way
or that way??  I have never had a problem snapping in the old ones but,
these new ones are more difficult.  It is very hard to get the rollers in
and they do make a snapping sound.  But, we still get the thread popping out
after a short run.  Then getting the covers on are even more tricky, it
seems you always have to go from left to right since they overlap.

If anyone has some "Hints" on these I would appreciate it very much.  I am
about ready to put the old ones back in but, now I don't have enough of them
to have a full set.  I am sure it is a learning curve.  I just had it down
how to get the old ones in and knew the right way to aim for the covers.  I
am looking for the same thing on the new ones.

LiVawne

  _____