[amayausers] Re: New Amaya out

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:51:19 -0800

I had an idea that It would be nice if Amayas came with.

I have a busy Screenprint shop and if any has been around one you'll know the one thing we get plenty of is
Lint, and Dust.

I think it would be cool if the thread trees had a plastic
case around it that either had a lift up lid or the whole thing
lifted off like a cake cover and it would protect the thread from
dust and lint but better yet from breezes that we have in the summer
when we have fans blowing trying to keep us cool. It plays heck
with the thread unraveling from the spools and creating knots and
nests.

Just on of those customer feedback things that the website says
helped change the old Amaya to the XT.  (Oh, yes I want one too)

The down side of jumping on new technology.
Upgrades always come along and fix problems you have.
But at least Melco makes changes and continues to improve!!

Ron Vinyard Body Cover / Magic Stitches 1-888-435-0176 541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427 420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532 info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.bodycoverdesign.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Iris Embroidery" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 23:51:04 EST

Hey Brad,

I didn't take a real close look as it will only fit the XT machines but it's
curved and seems to have an opening about 4 x 4 in the center (it uses the
cap frame). It may be a clamp type hoop; I'm not sure. Again, I didn't
investigate more as I won't be in the market for it for awhile. Call Haven.

You could go to ISS tomorrow (last day) - for the expo it would only be $20
I think.

By the way, I haven't forgotton about sending some samples.

Dorothy Compton Bee Embroidered _www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/) (916) 635-7467 Rancho Cordova, CA