[amayausers] Re: Need to sub 200 screenprint T's-UPDATE

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:26:39 -0400

Awww Sandra, you missed a good chance to drive the competitor nuts!
When I get asked that question, I always reply with the name of the
'most expensive' supplier that won't give terms, won't give case
discounts, etc.
Then the other guy goes bananas trying to figure out how we can be
competitive and get orders he can't when he thinks we're paying full
price!  :-)