[amayausers] Re: Need to sub 200 screenprint T's-UPDATE

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:40:57 -0700

Sorry to hear about that Sandra.
I feel your pain,
just wait until you are IN the screenprint
business, where people whine and complain
and we lose jobs over cents a shirt.

We all do it at some point, go against our instincts and
change the way we do things in hopes for a better result
and a new long term customer. Problem is it usually
just ends up in frustration and you don't get the job for some
other reason that has nothing to do with price or whatever hoops
they make you jump through.

Just keep smiling and be happy you didn't get the job, those people
I find are the ones that come back and complain about the sew quality or
the placement being 1/4" off or maybe that "this shirt doesn't fit like I was
hoping..."
"I want to return it and get a different size..."

And the best part is, you'll probably do the same thing again sometime in the
future
once the irritation fades away and some presents themselves as a nice person
that needs
a little favor, and "Could you..."

Good Luck to you and welcome to the joys of owning your own business!

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com