[amayausers] Re: Need help on column stitch on hat

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:25:42 -0700

Evelyn,
Not that I'm an expert, is the lettering a font still or did you convert
to wireframe?  The reason I ask, I have had similar issues and decided
to convert the font to wireframe and remove some of the extra points on
the column stitching around the outside. Sometimes too many points force
the edge to look jagged especially if you are outside the recommended
size of the font. Just an idea, I'm sure some of the expert digitizers
can chime in here.

cr

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink