[amayausers.com] Need 'don't tread on me' snake

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:29:20 -0400

Anyone have a digitized version of the 'coiled snake' from
old state flag (texas?) used to be called 'don't tread on me'.
I think the ultra whacko political groups (gun toting backwood
survivalist) use it now. I have a customer needs me to make up
some patches for him and I can't find a file with this on it-at least
not in my digitized files. Have it in mac format clipart but not
vectorized. Hoping someone might have it.
Here's a picture of it...

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org

Sunrise Graphics