[amayausers.com] Fwd: Lines I represent including Game Sportswear

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 09:25:41 -0400

Just thought I would pass along this info I get from my supplier rep.
He handles New England, maybe into New York...figured some of
you might need a source for different brands, athletic, tiedyed, kids,
etc.
Contact Martin directly by email or phone and if he doesn't have your
territory, he'll put you in touch with the right people.
Gorilla Graphics is a great line of tiedyed-we're working on a class
reunion order now for 72 pieces...

Roland

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Martin Mantis" <dba.mantis.sales@xxxxxxx>
Date: April 9, 2010 8:51:37 AM EDT
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: Lines I represent including Game Sportswear

Listed below is an updated line sheet of the vendors I represent.

Kiddy Kats   www.kiddykats.net   800-259-4699
Full line of Infant  and Toddlerwear.  Scottsboro, AL

Gorilla Graphics   www.gorillagraphics.com
800-819-4491  Tiedye apparel - Middletown, CT
Also they have a blind website www.printabletiedye.com

Commonwealth Cotton  -
www.commonwealthcotton.com  800-333-8133
American Apparel, Adams Headwear, Gildan, Anvil, Bayside,Rugged Sweats - Watertown, MA

Power-Tek Performance Gear   866-730-0444
Manufacturer of authentic performance gear
www.power-tek.biz
Secaucus , NJ

Seagull International   www.seagullintl.com
800-666-9300 importer headwear, totebags umbrellas, bandanas, rainwear etc. Philadelphia, PA

South Bay Sportswear www.southbay-sports.com 888-628-8828 knits, wovens, camp shirts, polar fleece, blankets etc. New Jersey and California.

Cal Cru Company (USA made apparel) www.calcru.com  800-476-9944
All USA Made apparel - tees to 6XL, Cool Max, ladies beach coverups etc., Organic t-shirts and more.
Granite Quarry, NC

Gotkeys LLC  -  888-248-9924
Manufactures spiritwear apparel including flannel boxer shorts and pants and cheer tops for dance/gymnastics etc.
www.gotkeysunlimited.com
Manchester, NH

Signature Sportswear -
www.signature-sportswear.com
800-835-0135
USA Made Apparel
Cheerwear,Campwear, Basketball, Practice Reversibles, Basketball Uniforms, PE Uniforms
Parsons, Kansas

Magic Apparel Group - 888-869-6777
www.magicapparel.com
All Types of Headwear, T-shirts, Polos, Workshirts, ladies and mens t-shirts
California and Tennessee

Carrigar  -  866-331-0624
Manufacturer of totes- organic bags - recycled bags - duffels- backpacks and more
www.carrigar.com
Princeton, NJ

Any questions, catalog requests, samples or to schedule an appointment to meet with me - give me a call or send me an email.

Don't forget if you need samples from Power-Tek or Gotkeys please notify me so you can receive a 50% discount

Sincerely,

Marty Mantis
Mantis Sales
Independent Sales Representative