[amayausers] Re: Need advise

  • From: <dsklar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 20:04:31 -0500 (CDT)

As long as we are on the subject of golf towels, someone brought some Nike golf
towels to my shop today.  It has a big (~4") Nike swoosh at the bottom.  The
embroidery will be above the swoosh.  When the towel hangs from the clip, the
swoosh is not straight (although I doubt that many people know the proper
swoosh angle).  So, I can embroider so that the text is aligned with the
"proper" swoosh and will hang at an angle, or embroider at an angle so that it
will hang straight.  Golf towels that I have seen are embroidered/printed
parallel to an edge and hang crooked.  (Maybe I am answering my own question.)
But I think, in my own crooked brain, that it would look better to hang
straight.  Any more experienced thoughts?  Thanks.

David Sklar
Ballyhoo!
Arlington VA