[amayausers] Re: Need advise

  • From: "Avalon Embroidery & Apparel" <avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:44:45 -0700

Hi Sharon

I've done quite a few....and it's really personal preference.

If you do the embroidery near the bottom corner, it will get dirty/muddy
very quickly because that's the part of the towel that gets used.

If you do it near the top, it stays clean....but isn't quite as visible.

I've also done them right smack in the middle.

My preference is :   #1 middle   #2 top   #3 bottom corner

Brad

phone: 760-331-7761
email: AvalonLogoWear@xxxxxxx
web:   www.avalonlogowear.com