[amayausers] Re: NEW WEB SITE

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 20:23:14 -0500

Jo:

If you want to call me and pick my brain, feel free.  I am an IT Manager and
WebDeveloper by trade (and of course, an AMAYA owner).  I might be able to
assist in helping answer your questions. :)

- - - - - - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

I:  <http://www.levelbest.com/> www.levelbest.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
 <mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of
this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.

  _____