[amayausers] Re: NEW WEB SITE

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 19:40:49 EST

Jo,

It all depends on what you want your web site to do.....sell products,
referral tool, etc. Check out embroidery sites and note what you like and don't

like. My site has a catalog (sanmar) and I use it exclusively as a tool for my
customers; I'm not expecting to get new customers via the website. I just
re-vamped mine and still need to add some good sample pictures and some
testimonials (a very good marketing tool). It is relatively simple (I did it
myself)
but seems to work as intended. A FAQ page is always helpful. One piece  of
advice: if you have a website, include the address on all your marketing/PR
items.

Good Luck!

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 1/4/2006 1:00:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
leftwichjo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Please,  everyone who knows about web sites, help me
out. I know nothing about them  so I am having someone
come help me set it up. What are the best things  to
have? Can I link to catalogs so the customer can
browse? Can I have  my marked up price on the items in
the catalogs? I don't want to sell  anything on the
site but I do want it to be attractive and give a  good
idea of what I do.
Thank you for any  suggestions!
Jo

Jo