[amayausers.com] Re: NEED TECH IN SE TENNESSEE

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 22:00:37 UT

This message was posted by TN Thom on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1054.html

I have just had the XY cable break and I need to talk to the tech (Clarence)out
of Atlanta, GA, if he is still the tech.  I do not have his number.  If not
him, I need to talk to a tech in my area (Chattanooga, TN) to find out what to
do to have this cable replaced ASAP.  Does anyone know the cost?  I have a Big
Red machine and this is the only problem I have had with her.  Help Please.