[amayausers] Monogram Sets

  • From: Ron Thompson <signguy.ron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amaya Users <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:15:10 -0700

Hi Folks,
 I've been lurking now for about three months, checking out what you all
have to say about your Amaya's. Well we traded in our old EMC6-4 and a
single head EMC6 on 3 brand new Amaya's. We've been to the training in
Torrance, CA and loved it. Our instructor "Cynthia" was very helpful and
made our time in class very enjoyable.
 I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but I found a site that has great
monogram designs. You see, we are planning on giving everyone in our family
monogrammed cloth dinner napkins for Xmas this year and I didn't have the
fonts I wanted.
 Anyway I went to http://www.abc-embroidery-designs.com/ and purchased 3
different sets. I purchased Victorian Glamour, Monogram #2 and Castle
Monogram. These are beautiful and really stitchout without thread breaks.
And I'm in noway affiliated with that company or website.
 Thanks again for all the things I've learned from all of you. I hope I can
be as helpful someday.
 Ron Thompson
Poke-me
San Jose, CA