[amayausers] Amaya Demos

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 13:31:25 EDT

Hi all,

I went to one of the Amaya demos they do around the country. I like to visit
and see what's new. The new Amayas now have a sleeker (is that a word?) arm
where the bobbin goes that would make stitching some items so much easier. I
had
to remove the outer casing of the bobbin on an apron job to be able to stitch
on the pocket. The other thing I was happy to see is that Melco is now
selling a clamping system for the Amaya. The base unit is $204 with each of the
window attachments $109. One other very impressive upgrade on the OS is that
you
can now have auto material thickness where the system will change the MT as it
sews (very valuable for cap seams). I may want to upgrade after all. Time to
start saving.

Dorothy Compton
Bee Embroidered
(916) 635-7467