[amayausers.com] Re: Melco hoop sizes

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 13:56:24 UT

This message was posted by paulscyn on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1714.html

Hi, I was downloading the update of Embird and noticed that there were no Melco
hoops listed..so I wrote to Embird about it and they responded saying that if I
supply them with the hoop sizes in millimeters they would include them in the
list of hoops available...so if some one could give me the correct measurements
of the hoops in millimeters I can send them to Embird. Thank you in advance for
any assistance that some one could give me. I would really appreciate it.
paulscyn