[amayausers.com] Re: Making my own hoop grids - where to get 1/2" ruled clear plastic sheet?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 23:30:57 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1439.html#000001

You might check out the local dept. store (walmart)
and look for contact paper. we have some the has grid lines on it.they may not
be exactly the right size but it will adhere to most anything and give you good
reference lines quickly, and you can also clean it and quickly replace it if
need be, for dirt cheap.
Just a thought.

Ron