[amayausers.com] Re: Making my own hoop grids - where to get 1/2" ruled clear plastic sheet?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 14:38:38 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1439.html#000003

Are you using the grid sheet for design alignment?

If so you should know that withthe XTS you can laser align and you Can get away
with some VERY crooked hooping jobs.

It may be my favorite feature after actifeed.

try it move your hoop to a ref point on the left side of your hoop (ie: the top
of a pocket or stripe)
then hit the laser & the left arrow
then move it to the right side using the hoop and arrow keys as before and hit
the laser left again. then hit the laser&& bullseye the design will adlust and
center on the base line you just made. then you can move the hoop up the
distance you need and whalla!! perfect possitioning.