[amayausers] Re: Madeira Thread

  • From: "charlie" <atnob.cab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 19:36:32 -0700

there are small round cardboard or stiff paper discs that sit on top of the
while plastic cones...adjust the tubes to about 1/2 inch above the spools.
some smaller spools just do not have a large enough diameter hole to
accommodate the tubes...so these go to the wife for her machines!!!

charlie
embrodery plus